Monday, September 16, 2013

Visiting With Matthew

Since we were traveling through Knoxville on our way to New England, we scheduled a stop to visit with Matthew.   After our Friday night dinner at Cheddars, Matthew treated us to a visit to Munches.     I think we all agreed the worst tasting flavor was popcorn.  After the tasting, we all ended up with something chocolate plus some other flavor!  YUM!

Matthew reminisced of how this was like a visit we made to the CocaCola museum in Atlanta.  It makes a mom's heart happy when her son remembers those family trips. Wish I had that photo of Matthew
                                                                                                                                                             and Craig from that trip 
                                                                                                                                                                    to post here!

On Saturday, Matthew and Tiffany brought BBQ lunch from Fullservice BBQ (yes, that is the name of the place.)  Fullservice BBQ has been receiving rave reviews in the Knoxville area and we agree.
If you are in Maryville try it out!  It is located in an old gas station building.

The day ended with sitting around the camp fire.

Only Matthew would need sunglasses!

Ziggy also likes campfires.



Remember, I (we) are just learning
 this blogging stuff.
Hopefully I'll learn how to make better photos and how to edit them before posting!



No comments:

Post a Comment